Sunday, September 8, 2013

Herbals: Extreme Thai Kratom



Hello friends!

Yes, another review this weekend. Our friends at Best Kratom USA graced us with several products, and we have chosen to spend this weekend enjoying them and letting you know how they handle.

Today's review is of Extreme Thai Kratom, a new product from BKU. Hopefully a successful addition to the growing selection offered by this provider... and a possible alternative to other Kratoms that are provided, since different types and strains affect different people... differently!

Anyway, we were provided with only 2g of product, so just one person could try it. I had my reservations as to whether it would even be enough to notice any effects. Usually, I take 4-7g of product, because my focus is mostly on pain relief and getting a bit of a heady experience out of the deal, so 2g seemed like a minor dose. However, I went forward with the experience because I figured it would be good to learn if such a small dose would help with general anxiety, energy boosts, and taking the edge off of pain.

For such a small dose, it still took a good 40 minutes to kick in. I'm learning that this just might be the standard for these plant powders. Makes some sense, since you still have to break down the plant components to get to the good stuff inside. Can't really complain though, because when a product works, it works. This one did.
The effects of this Thai variety seemed to be subtle, yet enduring. Over the course of several hours, I felt various effects. At first, it was just a general muscle relaxation and mood enhancement, which was pleasant and enjoyable. It slowly began to work on my body pain after that. It did not wipe it out completely, but its effects on the pain plus the mood enhancement made it so that by this point, I didn't care much that I was still sore.
A little while longer, and I felt particularly limber and energized. I found myself working on a project that I have had a hard time motivating myself to concentrate on with decent ease. Stretching was gratifying, and my legs felt loose and like I could go for a run if I wanted to. All these feelings were very welcome and easily enjoyed, and I would suspect most people would embrace them much like I did.
After several hours, I felt the body temperature rise that I'm used to feeling with most Kratom strains. It was not as intense or hot as I have experienced in the past, so it was not entirely unpleasant. I did feel the effects of not drinking enough water though, and struggled to balance between enjoyment and a headache. I had forgotten one of the cardinal rules of using Kratom. DRINK LOTS OF WATER!
Overall, it was a good experience.

One downside that I have found after this weekend is that I had a backlash type of response from my muscles. After all the effects have worn off, I find myself with worse tension and pain in my shoulder than I did when I started. It could be unrelated, but I would think that if you're going to take this for the relaxation and pain relief properties, you would want to have more than just one or two doses on hand. I know I wish I did!

Anyway, I enjoyed this kratom, and was impressed at its performance with only 2g. I will give it 7.5 out of 10 nods.

Pros:
Gently increasing, solid effects
Sense of well-being and flexibility
Easily enjoyed
Small amount needed to enjoy

Cons:
Strain of plant is unknown

Visit Best Kratom USA for this product and more at www.bestkratomusa.com and let them know you read this review!

Interact with the writers of this blog at www.facebook.com/herbalheadventures

1 comment: