Sunday, April 21, 2013

Herbal Headventure: China Red Enhanced Herbal Smoke





Hello Friends!

Today I am reviewing the China Red Enhanced Herbal Smoking Blend, which is a new product offered by Super Fun Cave. You can see the packaging and my pipe loaded with the blend in the picture displayed.

One thing that I wish we had technology for is sharing smells. Well, maybe not, because lord knows there are mean people out there who would share without discretion. ;) Anyway, Even before I had opened this package, I could smell the sweet, citrus-like scent. Unlike previous experiences with herbal smokes, the scent actually made me want to try it. It smelled delicious!

Opening the package made the scent even stronger of course, and peeking inside, I found myself even more pleased. This blend actually LOOKS natural. It looks like dried leaves and seeds, and the scent had me tempted to chew a little. However, I made it my goal to experience this blend in the way intended: smoking.

The blend was not packed too tightly, but it felt moist and fresh. It is easy to load into a pipe, and I'm sure would be just about as easy rolling it in papers or even adding it to a hookah or bong. As the name of the blend suggests, it was not surprising to find elements that are brightly red in color. The colors and smells are reminiscent of raspberry and tangerine.

This blend is indicated for relaxation and meditation. What little reviews are available suggest that smoking it produces a heady and pleasant euphoria. In the relatively short time we have been trying items out, I have learned that the word "euphoria" is used quite loosely, and seems to mean, for most, that it is relaxing and stress-relieving. Warnings include to not drive or operate machinery, which does give me a little bit of hope for a relaxing experience.

Setting spark to the bowl, thunder rolled outside while I took my first pull of this blend. Immediately, I'm struck by the flavor, a nearly potpourri-esque sweet and fruity flavor. The smoke is smooth and tasty, very easy to inhale and hold for a moment. The only downside so far is that upon exhale, the smoke sometimes takes on the flavor of a cheap brand of tobacco. However, experience shows that this is often NOT the flavor of the exhale, so do not be discouraged!

After about 15 minutes of enjoying the flavor, significant "chill factor" can be noticed. Since this blend is a natural smokeable, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to extend your enjoyment over several hours. My own choice in the matter is to take a few hits from the pipe, sit and enjoy the lingering flavor and the flow of relaxation sensations flowing through my body, hit it again, watch the lightning and dark clouds roll in, basque in the refreshing feeling of thunderstorm breeze coming through the open windows, and listen to the thunder while enjoying a marathon of the Saw movie series.

Overall, I would indeed recommend adding this smoking blend to a regular rotation of blends you might enjoy while participating in other tasks or activities. As long as you handle it responsibly, you should be able to enjoy and find happiness in your purchase. Smoke on and enjoy, my friends, I doubt you'll be disappointed!

This product deserves 9 out of 10 nods. Most, if not all, that choose to try this product will find it enjoyable.

Pros:
Scent is delicious
Smoke on inhale is mouth watering
Pleasant, relaxing sensations
Easy to share, pass, and enjoy during relaxing activities.

Cons:
May have occasional flavor issues depending on the ratio of the mix in one's pipe.

Would you like to try this product? Take the ticket and get on the ride! Can be found in the herbal smoke section.


No comments:

Post a Comment