Thursday, April 4, 2013

Herbals: Kaboom Kratom Maeng Da



Hello friends! Today's headventure is Kaboom Kratom Maeng Da

Our friends at SuperFunCave have recently placed a large amount of new product for sale. One of these new items is the Kaboom Kratom 30 capsule packs. A great price for a decent number of grams. Since I'm looking for a good helpful herbal to manage pain, I decided to try this full spectrum Kratom product.

Starting dose: 5 caps (2.5g of Kratom)
Start time: 6pm

Admittedly, I ate a full meal prior to taking the caps. Many sources dictate that eating a large meal can mitigate or delay the impact of Kratom. My interest being what it is, I need an herbal that can contend with my daily life, which would include use while eating regular meals. With the number of pills I have at my disposal, the plan is to sit on the 5 caps for at least an hour to help them digest and run through my system. In the mean time, I'll state my first impressions.

While the Guci brand Maeng Da did the trick, the caps were blue and white, and possibly lower quality in the making. The Guci product was dusty as well. 
Upon opening Kaboom Kratom, a few things struck me immediately. First of all, the caps are appear to be a clear gelatin cap, much like you would get with a capsule machine. The package was clear of extra dust, and I appreciated being able to see the powdered leaf inside. These caps also seemed to be larger, though admittedly, the dosing is the same. I'm not sure if this higher quality appearance is due to the new nature of the product or if this is a standard thing to expect from Kaboom Kratom. In the future, I'll be trying different strains from this company, and will remark further at that time.

6:58pm: At this point, I feel a mild though panoramic relaxing wave rolling in. One thing that I really appreciate about this plant is that while I would not recommend taking this for panic attacks, it does seem to have a thorough clarifying effect on my general anxiety and discomfort.

7:20pm: Added 2 pills to the 5 I started with, making the dosage 3.5 grams. While I could feel the first dose, I wanted to intensify the effect. Ultimately, I want to experience the effects acutely prior to adding some undefined incense later.

7:45pm: All pills kicked in. I feel myself sinking a little bit more into the relaxation. One thing I have noticed is that the rumors are true; a person really should drink at least 3oz of water per gram. Believe me, the potency of the Kratom is better defined when there is enough water in your system, and I'm definitely hoping that it will lessen any "hangover" effects I might experience later.

8:28pm: After an amount of musing on the effects, I've decided to dose one more time to round out to an even 5g. The potency of this brand seems to be less than that of others I've tried. For body discomfort, it is fine, but for those seeking a more headventurous experience, you may want to go with a more concentrated form. 

One great thing about Kratom products is that through my experiences thus far, I know that even if I don't feel particularly heady, once I add some preferred smokeables, the herb really works to potentiate the experience. It works in tandem with so many items.

Pros:
Price per gram
Clean packaging and quality capsules
Fairly quick and steady release
Medium potency

Cons:
Perhaps not #1 for experienced Kratom users
Pills are pretty large, potentially hard to swallow

Overall: 3 nods out of 5, perfectly reasonable for most

You can obtain great prices and quality products here:

1 comment:

  1. I make kaboom kratom. You'll be happy to know we use only the finest kratom leaf, sent to us from an fda approved facility. We take great care in delivering only the finest products to our customers.

    ReplyDelete