Friday, May 24, 2013

Supplements: Mega Bliss Caps 2x Power

Hello Friends!

I'm writing this from "Holy Shit Land." This review is of Mega Bliss Caps, a energy and euphoria supplement that is sort of new to the market and promises some pretty lofty things. Just like many of you, I had my doubts, but I wanted to try this product so I could give you all my honest opinion in case you were interested in trying it as well.

To be honest, I've tried taking this a couple times. The first couple of doses didn't do much for me. I can't say exactly why. It could be because of the other substances I had in my system. It could have been what I've eaten, had to drink, my energy, any number of things. I thought, this stuff is disappointing. Then, success!

Recommended dosing is 4 pills, and I originally stuck to this despite the fact that I'm an above average sized person. My success occurred when I took a double dose on a primarily empty stomach.
This is pretty uncomfortable for me. For some reason, these pills cause almost immediate stomach discomfort for me, regardless of what size dose I swallow. This is pretty easily offset by eating some food and drinking some water, but I would say don't overdo that either. It seems to be a precarious balance.

After 25 minutes or so, I was suddenly hit with a profound and full body lift of euphoria, unlike anything I've felt from anything I've tried legally. I couldn't believe it. Practically struck dumb, I reveled in this feeling for a solid 15-20 minutes, brag-worthy pain free sensations. Touch was heightened, flavors more intense, my whole body felt amazing.

Thinking it was too good to be true, I waited a day, and did another double dose, this time eating more to keep my stomach from hurting. The delay in processing of the pills was longer, maybe 40 minutes, but the same profound full body euphoria struck.

I'm practically speechless to explain how this stuff makes me feel. All I can say is that for my intense pain issues, it's gives me 100% of a break from feeling pain and discomfort.

The effects last maybe an hour, with a fairly easy come down and a lingering relaxation. I'm hoping that more food will mean a longer feeling of euphoria. I highly recommend trying this product and finding the right dose for you. If you are sensitive to caffeine, it may not be right for you.

I give this product 9.5 out of 10 nods. For sure!

Pros:
Established euphoria and feelings of bliss
Effective on pain relief for a modest amount of time
Price
Smell raspberries initially when digesting

Cons:
Can cause stomach upset
May be too much for people with certain sensitivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment